Comment on page
Welcome to Project Catalyst Fund10. We’re glad you’re considering becoming a part of the world’s largest decentralized innovation platform. This guide will tell you everything you need to get started.
The fund will contain a total of ₳50M
In addition to the ‘Catalyst Open’ proposal category, Fund10 also introduces two other new proposal categories, Catalyst Fund Operations and Catalyst Systems improvements, which represent some of the most important decisions for the community to make. Fund10 will also include:
- Milestone-based funding - introducing community-verified 'Proof of achievement' that enhances project transparency and accountability
- Community Review stage - introducing new community reviewer levels and incentive
- Catalyst continuous testnet - enabling new features and advances to be demonstrated and tested by the community in parallel to active funding round
- Minimum / maximum limits - minimum ₳15,000 over a maximum 12 months project length
- Voting app improvements - improving the voter registration workflow
- Updates to ProjectCatalyst.io - including an area for documentation
Join the world’s largest Decentralized Innovation Fund and become a part of the Project Catalyst Community!